Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A New Challenge and August Winner

Good morning friends,

THANK YOU so much for such an overwhelming support and participation in our very first challenge. Our Design Team and I appreciate all your wonderful comments and "like" on our blog and Facebook page. 

We had such a hard time choosing our winner and favorites. There are so many gorgeous entries. We finally got our results via a voting system :). 

Here are our choices: 

WINNER



FAVORITES






Lydia, please send me an email at PinterestInspiredChallenge@yahoo.com with your address and I'll have the stamp set sent out to you. All winners you can proudly display your badges. Badges can be found here


-----------------------------------------------------


And here's your Pinterest Inspired image for September: 


I am grateful that The Alley Way Stamp is again sponsoring for our challenge. This month winner will receive this beautiful butterfly stamp set called Fly By. Please check out TAWS blog for all the wonderful inspiration from TAWS DT. 



This month, we are so honor to have the master of Clean and Graphic style, Laurie Willison of Soapbox Creations as our Guest DT. Wow!! She created such a fabulous card using a simple triangle stamp.



And the following are cards from our DT:











9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and favorites!! Beautiful cards!
    Yay for Laurie! Love the new inspiration photo and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, ladies! Honoured to be a favourite along with such talented crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous winning cards all around! Wonderful September Inspiration and cards from Laurie and the gang!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the votes! Congratulations to the others:) Looks to be a SUPER 2nd challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thank you so much. This has made my day! I've just emailed I hope you got it. Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you so much. This has made my day! I've just emailed I hope you got it. Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for challenges. Can't wait to see all of the inspiration shared here! This first bunch already provided a lot of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thank you so much, I can't believe I'm among the top 5!

    ReplyDelete