Sunday, November 1, 2015

Introducing a New Design Team Member and November PIC Challenge

Hello friends,

I am thrilled to introduce to you a new Design Team member, Anja of Little Butterfly Creations.  Anja's works are CAS perfection... from the designs, to colors, to mad coloring skills.  I'm so honor that she's joined our group.  Please check out her blog to see all the beautiful inspirations.  


Now let's get to our November Inspiration!




Wow isn't Anja's card stunning?  Her take is spot on!  


Here're more our DT's creations:







Dana


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now the results of last month's challenge...  CONGRATULATIONS ladies!  You can find the badges here to display on your blog. 

WINNER


FAVORITE







Leigh, please send me a message with your email address to receive the gift certificate's code.

Many thanks to everyone who participated.  I would love to see your creation inspired by this month image!  Hugs!!!



5 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks so much for choosing my card! What a great way to start off my week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies, Leigh as winner and the others as favourites. I can understand why they were all picked, sensational one and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as one of the favourites! Congrats Leigh, Birka and Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a great challenge, I have had fun playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first time at playing along ... have become a happy Feedly follower! Thanks for such wonderful inspiration! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete